ISEB PRETEST PRACTICE TEST 4
The ISEB Common Pretest is an online assessment that forms part of the selection process at a number of independent schools in the UK. The tests are normally taken by students in Year 6 or 7, for both 11+ and 13+ entry.
This practice test is designed to familiarise students with the online format, style and content of this multiple-choice test, so they feel confident and prepared for the actual assessment. Solutions and age-specific result statistics are provided.
While this practice test will be beneficial for all students sitting 11+ or 13+ pre-tests, it will prove especially useful for those taking the ISEB Common Pre-test.
You will have the option to take this practice test with 25% extra time. However, we only recommend choosing this option if you are sure your child will qualify for this extra time in the actual test.
Pretest Plus is an independent publisher of practice tests and is not affiliated with or endorsed by the publishers of the ISEB Common Pretest or any other pre-test publisher.
TEST DURATION: 2.5 HOURS
You may also be interested in:
Our five Pretest practice tests are pitched at the same difficulty level but each contains unique content and question types.
Therefore, taking further practice tests provides an excellent opportunity for your child to implement the feedback they receive from the first test, as well as ensuring that they are exposed to as many of the different question types as possible.
Use the discount code ppdiscount at checkout to get 10% off when you buy 2 or more tests.
- 4 Modules: Maths, English, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Replicates examination format, style and content
- Solutions with explanations provided for every question
- Comparative ranking statistics provided upon completion
- Option to take with 25% extra time
- Build confidence and improve performance
- Available online immediately after purchase
- Ideal preparation for the ISEB Common Pre-test