CAT PRACTICE TEST 3
The Cognitive Abilities Test (CAT) forms part of many schools’ admissions process, allowing them to assess pupils’ developed abilities and likely academic potential.
Performance in the CAT is also used to judge progress over the academic year and make decisions regarding setting children according to ability.
This practice test is designed to familiarise students with the online format, style and content of this multiple-choice test so they feel confident and prepared for the actual assessment. Solutions and age-specific result statistics are provided.
Whilst students of all ages will find this test useful, it will be especially helpful for those aged 9 to 13 who plan to take Cognitive Abilities Tests such as the GL Assessment CAT4 or the CogAT Form 7.
Pretest Plus is an independent publisher of practice tests and not affiliated with or endorsed by the publishers of the CAT4 or the CogAT.
TEST DURATION: 1.5 HOURS
You may also be interested in:
All out CAT practice tests are pitched at the same difficulty level but each contains unique content.
Therefore, taking further practice tests provides an excellent opportunity for your child to implement the feedback they receive from the first test, as well as ensuring that they are exposed to as many different types of questions as possible.
Use the discount code ppdiscount at checkout to get 10% off when you buy 2 or more tests.
- 8 Modules testing Verbal, Non-Verbal, Quantitative and Spatial Reasoning
- Replicates examination format, style and content
- Answers and explanations provided for every question
- Comparative ranking statistics provided upon completion
- Build confidence and improve performance
- Available online immediately after purchase
- Ideal preparation for Cognitive Abilities Tests (CAT)