CAT4 – LEVEL F – PRACTICE TEST 1
This practice test is specifically designed for CAT4 Level F, which is taken in Years 9 and 10 in the UK and Grades 8 and 9 in the US/internationally.
Students are usually either 13, 14 or 15 years old when they take the CAT4 Level F test.
The Cognitive Abilities Test (CAT4) is a test created by GL Assessment. It forms part of many schools’ admissions process, allowing them to assess pupils’ developed abilities and likely academic potential.
Performance in the CAT4 is also used to judge progress over the academic year and make decisions regarding setting children according to ability.
Our practice test is designed to familiarise students with the online format, style and content of this multiple-choice test so they feel confident and prepared for the actual assessment.
It includes 8 modules covering Verbal, Non-Verbal, Spatial and Quantitative Reasoning.
This practice test is extremely accurate in terms of format, question type coverage, timings, module order and difficulty level. It includes questions written by the expert who also creates the official questions for GL Assessment, publishers of the CAT4 exam.
Solutions, explanations and comparative peer group statistics are provided for each module.
Pretest Plus is an independent publisher of practice tests and is not affiliated with or endorsed by GL Assessment, the publishers of CAT4.
TEST DURATION: 1.5 HOURS
You may also be interested in:
All our CAT4 Level F practice tests are pitched at the same difficulty level but each contains unique content.
Therefore, taking further practice tests provides an excellent opportunity for your child to implement the feedback they receive from the first test, as well as ensuring that they are exposed to as many different types of questions as possible.
The following step-by-step video courses cover everything your child needs to learn for each section of the CAT4 Test:
Use the discount code ppdiscount at checkout to get 10% off orders over £80 and 20% off orders over £200.
- Specifically designed practice test for GL Assessment, CAT4 Level F
- Ideal for students taking the test in UK Years 9 and 10 or US/International Grades 8 and 9, aged 13-15
- 8 timed modules testing Verbal, Non-Verbal, Quantitative and Spatial Reasoning
- Replicates examination format, style, timings and content
- Includes questions created by an official GL Assessment question writer
- The most accurate CAT4 practice test you will find
- Answers and explanations provided for every question
- Comparative ranking statistics provided upon completion
- Build confidence and improve performance
- Available online immediately after purchase
- Ideal preparation for the CAT4 Cognitive Abilities Test